onsdag 9. mars 2011

Are translations a good way to learn English?

Hey!!=)

I have a homework this week, and the work is that I have to answer a question Lise have made. And the question is: Are translations a good way to learn English?

It depends on which type of translation we are talking about. Computer translation, like Google translate is NOT a good way to learn English at all. But a text we have to translate is not the best way to learn English but..it can be good. By doing translation can we learn how to write a sentence and we can be sure about that we can English. But I think that we can learn the thing we are learning in translation on a other ways too. Exemple to talk about the text in the class and the teacher can ask you question to the text in english, and you can answer the questions. (in English)

What do you think about to learn English by translation?

Talk to you soonest possible=)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Sidra and Jenni: thank you! :)

    Lise: thank you, I didn't answer this questoin in my blog entry but I can try to do it later=)

    SvarSlett