tirsdag 1. mars 2011

Best way to learn grammer:

Hello!

This week is all about grammer. We are going to have a grammer test in week 11, I think. My homerwork for this week is to answer this question: What is the best way to learn grammar? 

I think that the best way to learn grammer is to do a lot of taskes after have reading some rules and examples.
1. When I do taskes, I got a exercise. And if you got some exercise can you do the grammer very easily on a test.
2. To read some rules about the topic you are going to learn is the most important thing. I think that without reading some rules can you never understand the topic you are learning.

The second question: How are you going to prepare for the grammar test in week 11

I am going to learn by heart, read the rules and do some exercises. And I am going to work with the topics I am not sure with.

Bye:)



6 kommentarer:

  1. good work:) you are good at english;)

    SvarSlett
  2. I agree with Iqra! Good blog entry:)

    SvarSlett
  3. Very good written Maryam =) I'm proud of you that you make people reliaze that grammar is an important part of the english language =)
    Good Job ! =)

    SvarSlett
  4. Iqra: Not relly, but thank you;D

    Embla: Thank you too:D

    Sidra: Thanks for the supporting Sidra..=D

    SvarSlett
  5. Jenni: Thank you Jenni<3

    Lise: Thank you too..alright..

    SvarSlett