søndag 27. mars 2011

How to find good sources on the internet?

Hallo!
I am going to answer some questions aboute sources on the internet...

Do you have any tips on how to figure out if a source is good or bad?
The first thing I would do is to find many sources and read all of them, if all of the sources say the same can you use the information. And if I find a source on the internet, and other sources are saying something else, is my tips to you that dont trust on that source at all.

Any tips on how to find the really good sources?   
I have a tips but I think that my tips will be a little different from the internet. You can use a book, or a lexicon and you can show the source you have found to a teacher. You can find a lexicon on the internet too, but I would use a ''book lexicon'' more than the internet. The reason behind that is that like Embla said; the book has been released, and that means that the book has been approved. That is a good answer on that;)   

Where do you search for them?
I search for them on example google and snl.no. But the best thing with snl.no is that the website is wrote by professional people and the website have been accepted by Utdanningsetaten. I search on snl.no first of all, and if I dont find the thing I am out for will I use google.
  
Bye!

PS: I loved Embla's blog entry, so my tips is that you should read it!





















Picture: Picture: http://www.nrk.no/kultur-og-underholdning/1.6718460

3 kommentarer:

  1. A very good blog entry:)
    Thank you for recommending my blog :D

    SvarSlett
  2. Embla: thank you:)

    Welcome for recommending your blog, it was the best blog entry of week 12;)

    SvarSlett